Friday 3 December 2010

Day 1 - About me

Egh, I never know what to right about these things. I'll write them as they occur to me I suppose

Full name: Sarah Louise Goddard
Hometown: London baby!
Occupation: Charity fundraiser, Events Organiser, right now temping in a Supporter Care Team at a very large international charity.
Pets: Mitchell the cat in the UK, Jasper the kitten in the States
Significant Other: My Snowflake, Codaniel who currently resides in the States. We met on a forum over  a love of Twilight.
My family: Mum, Lil' Sister Jess, my nan and my aunt. That's about it...we're a small group!
Fav music: Ugh I totally suck at these things cos my taste is so varied. Right off the top of my head: Blue October, Queen, Johnny Flynn, Mumford and Sons aaaaannnnnd... SenorGimp :) hehe!

Fav movies: Basically all the ones I loved from my childhood! Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Land before Time and nearly all the Disney films. Back to the Future trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Moulin Rouge, Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, Grease, Grease 2 - jeesh I could go on! :D


Fav books: I'm very disappointed that I dont read as much as I used to. But again heres a selection: Princess Bride, The Cat that came in from the cold, The time travellers wife, Narnia series, Harry Potter series, Twilight saga (although I dont know how much I could re-read it now though), Shakespeare, Animals of Farthing Wood, 1984, Animal Farm...that'll do for now!

Soooo I dont really know what else to say about me. I'm fairly savvy, intelligent enough, know my mind and how to speak it - but gaining the intelligence to know when, I'm pretty insightful and always enjoy being able to be there for someone else. I give a lot and will never begrudge it but it does sadden me when others then arnt there for me because I'll very rarely ask for help. I'm independent - more than capable of looking after myself (and anyone else that comes along to quote one of my fav characters!) but that doesnt mean I dont want to be taken care of.

I'm pretty upfront and honest so anything else you wanna know - just ask!

2 comments:

  1. it's really ironic that these past few days I'm kinda wondering what's your middle name. Cos apparently most of our lexlings have middle names (and I don't have one hehe) and you didn't tell us before so yay for knowing that your middle name is "Louise" =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe that iis quite funny!

    When I was little I thought it was a boys name! :D I'm sure I was thinking of "Louis" or "Lewis" lol!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)