Friday 18 December 2009

It's Christmas time...

Sarah is officially in the Christmas mood! The decorations are up (on her desk as well as at home), today was Christmas lunch at work, the Christmas songs are playing and to top it all off - it snowed!!!

Yup real actual snow! This is the closest its snowed to Christmas in a LONG time. I am so hoping for that magical of all things - a White Christmas!

*Starts humming Bing Crosby, much to the annoyance of all those at the desks around her*

Also very exciting news - Candy Mountain arrived this morning! From the WONDERFUL McMegs. I was so mega excited that I was jumping around singing "Candy Mountains here! My parcel from Megs is here!"

Thank you very much my lovely Lexling McMegs!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)