Thursday 24 December 2009

Its CHRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSTMAAAAAAS!!!

Hehe as you can tell by the Slade impression it is indeed Christmas Eve. I watched Muppett Christmas Carol this morning so it is officially Christmas now. In my opionion that is Michael Caine's finest role. But then I would say that I suppose - I've grown up on that film! :)

I'm so disappointed, we had loads of snow and ice and I was hoping it would last until tommorow so it would at least look like a white christmas. No such luck though, it rained last night and washed it all away. I am quite glad though - the ice on my road was pretty treachourous. It scared me just walking down it even in my big clumpy walking boots. Excellent Bambi impressions though!

Or Bella...talking of which I'm re-reading Twilight for the umpteenth time. And I cant get stupid Rpattz or even Taylor out of my head! And my Edward and Jacob were perfect. Grr very angry. Luckily I've still got my Eclipse Jacob in my head which means I probably shouldnt go see it when it comes out. (Although I inevitably will)


And now talking of Vampires - I get to go see the premier of the new Being Human in the New Year!!! My friend Lia won tickets and is taking me with her! THANK YOU LIA! I'm SOOO excited - especially as the stars will be there! By the way anyone who doesnt know about the amazing-ness that is Being Human you need to Wiki that shit right now! Beautiful ghost, adorable werewolf and super HAWT Irish vampire all living together trying to be human. Wonderfully clever, typically British and super amazing. I love it!

Ok, so I think thats about all from me. All thats left to say is:

Merry Christmas!!!

Hope Father Christmas brings you everything you want. Eat, drink and be merry. And remember "Wherever you find love it feels like Christmas!"

2 comments:

  1. when will the new season of being human be on the bbc? i really wat to watch that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. January I think. I shall google it for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)