Sunday 11 April 2010

Saying Goodbye

So after the amazingness that was Forks and LA I was BACK to Fort Collins to see Codaniel! I was so excited to get back, I was literally giddy. It felt like I was coming home.

Seeing him again was so exciting, we went out to lunch and was all cuddly and giggly. It felt SO good to be back.

Then the night I had to leave (at 3.30am) we stayed up chatting until then. It was wonderful, but then having to leave...it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I was almost tempted not to get on the bus. But I had things I had to come home for. The twins birthday, friends, family etc.

And now being "home" feels so weird, even though its familiar and obviously home it feels different somehow. Like I'm viewing it from a weird angle.

I plan on being back in Fort Collins in May. I'm definitly going back in August for his birthday but neither of us can wait 4 months so May too!

Of course for that to happen I REALLY need a job. The great job hunt commences tommorow. Because come hell or high water I WILL be back with him as soon as I can feasibly manage it.

In the mean time you can find me under my duvet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)