Sunday 2 January 2011

Day 27 - Day 30

So what has 30 days of blogging taught me? That there is very little I can commit to doing on a daily basis! :D

Anyways, here are the final few days. 

Day 27 – My favourite place

They say that "Home is where the heart is" So my favourite place is wherever Codaniel is. 

Its true though, one of my favourite places is snuggled close to him, just the two of us. Maybe in front of the TV or even not doing anything in particular. As long as we're together. 

In terms of "actual" places. I've always had a strong affinity with Scotland. I honestly think I was Scottish in a previous life. Whenever I go there I feel very at home, like I belong there. It's always very familiar - even a bit of Scotland I've never been to. 

So if me and Codaniel are able to move to Scotland I REALLY will be home. 


Day 28 – This I miss
I miss Codaniel when I'm not with him. 

I miss old friendships. When I think about memories from when I was little, a teenager etc, I miss people who were my "best friends"

I miss the days when life was simple, when worries were "What are we doing Friday night?" rather than "How am I gonna pay the credit card bill this month?"

I find it possible to miss something you may not have even had in the first place. Before me and Codaniel had even met for the first time, we would tell each other we missed each other on the phone. 

On the same note I miss not having my own place. Well that I technically have had but I still miss it. 

Day 29 – My ambitions
When I was little my ambition was to act. I wanted to act since before I can remember. I worked hard for that. Until one day when I was about 18,  I decided I wasnt sure if it was what I wanted anymore. 

Then I fell into Fundraising. And now I'd really like to be a successful fundraiser. Specifically I want to be a relationship fundraiser. This is what I was trained in. Building a relationship with people who support the charity, make them feel a part of it, connected and that they truly are making a difference. 

At the same time, I dont think I want to be too high up in management. I like management but I still want to be hands on enough to be a part of it, not tied down to spreadsheets, budgets and plans without ever seeing the impact of it. 

Day 30 – One last moment

A few mornings ago. (I think it was Thursday) I woke up with that very excited tingly feeling. You know? The one you get when your a little kid waking up on Christmas morning. Butterflies in the tummy, slight shivers, smile a mile wide. Excited about going home! 

It was amazing, because I really havnt had that feeling since I was little! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)